JR: Who should induct Shawn?
I agree w/ a recent Kevin Nash Tweet that if WWE had a physical Hall of Fame that Shawn Michaels should have a statue erected in his honor. Was anyone in the modern age of wrestling ever a better all around performer? Only Ric Flair is likely in the same zip code considering years of service at the top of the card. As great a fan favorite as HBK was, I think his best work was as a villain.
Emailer…Yes, my wife and I plan on being in Atlanta for WM27 but I have no plans at this time in doing any broadcasting. However, I wouldn’t miss HBK being inducted in the WWE HOF for any thing. Plus, it will be fun to attend an event in the Georgia Dome where I used to broadcast Atlanta Falcons football.
Emailer…I have no idea who will induct HBK into the WWE HOF. HHH would do a great job IMO. So would Ric Flair among many other notable individuals. It’s Shawn’s call as it should.


