MENU

PHOTOSHOOT FAB: Raven Symone Vamps It Up With Her New Bod

Posted by ILookFlyChick�-�Sunday May 15, 2011 23:19

PHOTOSHOOT FAB: Raven Symone Vamps It Up With Her New Bod

Raven Symone was snapped vamping it up at a photoshoot recently and we have the behind the scenes pics for you inside??

We?re not too sure who is publishing these photos, but they made sure to put Raven in a hot outfit and�new hairdo in each setting.�


WORK.� Loving the shoes and sequin short shorts.� She def has the personality to carry it.��


She also�has a new sitcom on�ABC�Family this fall called "The State of Georgia" and she recently talked to BET.com about her success as a mogul saying,

They always call me this mogul, but I don?t do it all alone. I have to be honest, even Oprah [Winfrey] doesn?t do it herself. I come up with all my desires and dreams. But there are lawyers, business managers, my mom and other people that do it [for me]. I go to my managers and I say, "This is my life plan. I want this, this and this. How can you help me? What do you think can be achieved at this time?" I surround myself with the right people to help me reach those goals. Whether it?s on a show, in my personal business or within my family, I have a wonderful circle of people that keep everything working. I can?t take all of the glory when it comes to my success.

Can?t wait to see the final pics!

The Young, Black, and Fabulous

Comments are closed.

Source: http://ilookfly.com/black-celebs-gossip/photoshoot-fab-raven-symone-vamps-it-up-with-her-new-bod/

Vanessa Hudgens Marika Dominczyk Chyler Leigh Vanessa Minnillo Rhona Mitra

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More