MENU

More...

With C's birthday this Sunday, I've been making more bracelets. The first one I made for her is one with her birthstones. I used emerald green and clear Swarovski crystals and liquid silver spacers.




Considering the amount of kids she has, it is not very easy to find Mother's rings/necklaces/bracelets, so I decided to make her a bracelet myself. The pendants are her and her husband's birthstones. The colored birthstones are Swarovski crystals and I used silver beads, silver rondelle and daisy spacers, and Swarovski pearls to complete it.



I think she will like them. (By the way, I REALLY admire jewelry photographers. It is not an easy task, at all. ALL of the pics I take seem to be a bit fuzzy. Oh, well.)

The gem stone and color for 'serenity' is amethyst. Considering I long for serenity constantly, I made myself bracelets to invoke the concept. These I wear all of the time.

This bracelet is made of amethyst beads, amethyst colored Swarovski crystals, and silver round beads. The large bead is silver and says 'serenity' on it. (Just in case it isn't easily readable.)



And this one is made of ametyst beads, clear Swarovski crystals, and silver round beads.



(These last two photographed MUCH darker than they actually are.)

As you can see, I have WAY too much time on my hands! But, I enjoy making them and it isn't anything that taxes my brain too much. :)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More