MENU

Judge Judy Calls TMZ: 'I Needed a Day to Chill'


Judge Judy just called Harvey Levin from her hospital bed to tell him she's fine, saying, "I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill."

Judge Judy Update

Judge told Harvey, "I was feeling funky this morning ... funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got."

As TMZ reported, Judge was taken by ambulance to the hospital after complaining of intestinal discomfort.

Judge said, "I'm really fine.� I wanted to go back to work this afternoon," adding, "I'm exhausted.� I'm just tired. �� A lot of things just zoned together, including the bad news of the world."

Her Honor also said, "At my age, I know my body.� My body is fine."

Judy says she's at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A.., where she just had an MRI.� Doctors are doing a few more tests and she says she'll be out tomorrow.

Judy says, "I'm gonna go home tomorrow.� It was a bad idea to fly home tonight."

Judy has one big regret about going to the hospital today.� She says some people from Las Vegas were coming to see her this afternoon to talk about a new Judge Judy slot machine.� She says the meeting will be put on hold for a week.

Harvey to Judy:� Get back on the bench, stat!


0330_judge_judy_footer

Tags: Judge Judy,�Nurse!


Foxy Brown Kelly Brook Giuliana DePandi Kim Yoon jin Lil Kim

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More