MENU

Tired of Bein? a Bottom (A ?Tardy For The Party? Parody by Ali Mafi)

Posted by ILookFlyChick�-�Saturday May 14, 2011 23:49

Tired of Bein? a Bottom (A ?Tardy For The Party? Parody by Ali Mafi)

Avatar

wilkby

May 15th, 2011 at 12:39 am

As a tall person, everyone seems to assume that I?m a top. (Except the people who know me.) It?s damn frustrating, I must say.

Avatar

aliwood8763

May 15th, 2011 at 1:53 am

Offensive. Awful. Genius. Kim would be proud and Ali Mafi is incredibly funny (you should see his stand up!)

Avatar

kev121

May 15th, 2011 at 2:51 am

Need to have an instrumental so you weren?t singing over the actual song. Would have been funnier if you showed guys who are always bottoms looking at you and saying ?I?m a top??.LOL

Avatar

berimbaucoco

May 15th, 2011 at 2:59 am

1) The crappy audio kind of killed the potential lol?s. The shitty singing kind of killed my ears. Everything else was just wtf.
2) Since when are there more tops than bottoms? The whole premise of the song is screwed up. Either that or I need to move to your town, baby.
3) Everyone knows that if you want to be a famous youtube gay with the gays you have to be hot. Kudos to mr. ripped in the video, he?ll keep me coming back if there are sequels. So sad but so true. Men are pigs.

Avatar

033nikki

May 15th, 2011 at 10:11 am

LMBO?Old men give u worms..I have never heard that before. Teresa got me crying?she is too funny.

Avatar

nelliemae1925

May 15th, 2011 at 11:00 am

can i have some of what yall drinking.you two remind me of my sisters,always having fun,an laughing.just came across your videos,an subscribe.

Avatar

terri318

May 15th, 2011 at 11:43 am

BTW, did you know kim is pregnant? She was on the cover of this mag, showing her stomach, i was like whoa!!!

Avatar

msprettynurse83

May 15th, 2011 at 1:35 pm

@MsSharee6139 girl you didnt know! Teresa got me with that one! Thank you for watching and we will be doing more videos, so stay tuned!

Avatar

chocolatechild72

May 15th, 2011 at 4:18 pm

yall made my afternoon pleasant cause i laughed and almost choked on my juice. keep the reviews coming.

Source: http://ilookfly.com/kim-zolciak/tired-of-bein-a-bottom-a-tardy-for-the-party-parody-by-ali-mafi/

Jennie Finch Melissa Sagemiller Mila Kunis Michelle Branch Giulianna Ramirez

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More