MENU

Well, I am absolutely knackered. The gig went pretty well, not too many major stuff-ups and I nailed a couple of songs. The punters seemed to enjoy it. The cops closed us down because of a complaint by neighbours.
Surf on the 10ft board this morning at Muttonbird as it was closing out all around the bay. Really desparate to give Simon's 6' 8" board a good crack but conditions have conspired against me. At least I know I can get up on it as I had a crazy surf at Mids the other day and got up a couple of times but got closed out on in a barrel straight away. That's the nearest I have got to a full barrel.
A bit daunted by what I have to do in the next few weeks: re-submit candidacy for my Master's, do lesson plans etc for TAFE, get my tax done, get my passport (off to Bali in April), join a gym or brave the pissy local pool and get really fit for surfing in Bali. Reef-breaks scare the crap out of me so I don't know how we will go..

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More