MENU

The Wings Old?

We are still getting all of the Stanley Cup stuff a fan needs in order to remember the winning season--as if I COULD forget! Last week I got a commemorative magazine and while reading it, I was amazed at all of the horrid typos. Obviously, it was put out JUST to get on the bandwagon of the Wings' win, so I understood--kind of. I STILL can't understand how they were able to publish a mag that had Henrik Zetterberg's name listed as 'Richard,' though--I mean, he is one of the best (if not THE best) player in the league right now. Despite what the Canadian media has to say.

Anyway, I ordered the book the Red Wing organization put out saluting the win/team last week. Today we got it. K sat down and was leafing through it when he started to laugh hysterically. "I KNOW Dallas Drake has been playing hockey for a long time, but I didn't know it has been THIS long," he said. The book said the Wings drafted him in 1898! I guess I HAVE to admit that the Wings are old if this is the case. ;)

OMG 3

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More