MENU

A Short Post

Today the tech came in and replaced my motherboard on the desktop. So far, so good. She said this isn't uncommon, as things can happen when computers are shipped. The jostling and moving around of computers can--and do--cause all sorts of problems. Anyway, she was here for about a half hour and the new motherboard has fixed my sound issues. On another problem: I moved the mouse/keyboard receiver to a front USB port and THAT seems to have taken care of my mouse/keyboard troubles. The only thing I have to do, yet, is continue migrating what I want/need to the new machines. Now that things are okay, I'm more willing to take the time to finish up. I'm STILL thinking 2015 is a good target date for all things to be completed. ;)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More