MENU

I Didn't Dare Ask

When I get to the Twin Cities, a trip to the Mall of America is a must.  And the only reason for visiting the MoA is to go to LUSH.  I don't use quite as many of the LUSH products as I used to, but I still have my favorites--and any time I don't have to pay shipping and handling will draw me into a LUSH store.  So, after a full day of wandering around the science museum, we found our way to the mall.  And the first place I gravitated to was LUSH.

I walked into the store and immediately saw a sales associate that I remembered from a year ago.  Now this may sound bigoted or racist or whatever, but he was memorable to me because he is Asian--and cute as a bug's ear.  (We really don't have many people of Asian descent here, so I DO notice them more than usual.)  Anyway, I got right to my shopping and after a few minutes he came up to me and gave me a basket for my purchases.  Again, I did a little more shopping and he came up to me and said, "Have you been in here before?"  I answered, "Yes."  And then he said, "I remember you."  I chuckled a little and said, "It has been a YEAR since I was here!"  "But I DO remember you." he said.  And then he talked to me for quite a long time, asking where I was from, why we were in the Cities, etc, etc.  He really was adorable.

After leaving the store, I told The Youngest that I was afraid to ask him WHY he remembered me from a year ago.  However, she said if it was a really BAD reason, he probably wouldn't have spent as much of his time talking to me as he did.  I'm accepting that.  :D

NOTE:  It WAS suggested that he was just a good salesman and his buttering me up was to increase my buying.  However, as he wasn't the one at the register when I left, I don't think he was working on commission.  Hence, maybe he really DID remember me.  Again, I'll accept that.  :D

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More