MENU

Rihanna Speaks Out About Father?s Betrayal

Rihanna talks about feeling betrayed Rihanna Speaks Out About Fathers Betrayal

Rihanna sat down for an interview with Vogue magazine and opened up about her relationship with her dad.

Rihanna, who has been estranged from her father Ronald Fenty, for years says she felt betrayed after he talked to the media about her.

?Like, what do I even mean to him?? she said in her interview.� ?It?s really strange. That?s the only word I can think of to describe it, because you grow up with your father, you know him, you are a part of him, for goodness? sakes! And then he does something so bizarre that I can?t begin to wrap my mind around it.?

Rihanna adds, ?You hear the horror stories about people going behind people?s backs and doing strange things, but you always think, Not my family. My father would never do that to me.?

Things turned sour after her violent altercation with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, when her father did interviews with the media.

?That was the first time,? she revealed. ?My dad went to the press and just told them a bunch of lies. Because he hadn?t talked to me after ? that whole thing. ? He never called to find out how I was doing, if I was alive, nothing. He just never called. He went straight to the press and got a check. And now he does it again.?

In 2007, Rihanna told the Daily Mirror that her father was a drug addict.

And now Rihanna reveals she is finished trying to have a relationship with her dad. ?Now I?m like, whatever, I tried.?

Click thumbnails for larger pictures

Images: news

Thalía Kristy Swanson Georgina Grenville Tamala Jones Emilie de Ravin

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More