MENU

Ashley Greene Premieres ?Skateland?

Stepping out for a promotional appearance, Ashley Greene was spotted at the premiere of her new film ?Skateland? last night (May 11).

The ?New Moon? babe looked pretty in a peach colored dress as she posed with Taylor Handley, Anthony Burns, and Shiloh Fernandez at the Hollywood shindig.

As for her own personal sense of style, Ashley told press she likes incorporating some aspects of her ?Skateland? character?s fashion into her daily attire.

"I like incorporating '80s pieces into my wardrobe but not the whole look in general. It's a little extreme. But I had fun with it. I think this film was the the chance to really embrace it and go for it. So I was talking to wardrobe and talking about pieces and was like, 'Yeah, let's totally do it.' But I wouldn't rock the whole look on an everyday basis."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/ashley-greene/ashley-greene-premieres-%E2%80%9Cskateland%E2%80%9D-504599

Shannyn Sossamon Donna Feldman Tessie Santiago Ciara Kristanna Loken

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More