MENU

Nicole Scherzinger's "Right There" Workday

Back on set of her upcoming music video, Nicole Scherzinger was spotted taking a breather in Los Angeles, CA on Thursday (April 21).

The former ?Pussycat Doll? babe donned a rockin? outfit as she took a seat in between takes and shot a peace sign at the on-hand photogs.

The video she?s been working on is for a song called ?Right There? and will be the featured single on her solo album ?Killer Love.?

Of the project, Nicole told MTV News, "Well, I did a lot of the album with my producer RedOne and then I did sprinkles, other colors of the album with producers like Jim Jonsin and The-Dream and Tricky Stewart and Ne-Yo and I'm fortunate enough to have my boy 50 and Snoop on the album."

Gretha Cavazzoni Anna Kournikova Coco Lee Charlies Angels Gina Gershon

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More