MENU

Tori Spelling Talks Pregnancy

After staying mum about her pregnancy for quite some time, Tori Spelling is excited that she can finally talk about it.

On Monday (April 11), the former ?90210? star tweeted the announcement that she and husband Dean McDermott are expecting their third child.

During an interview on Tuesday?s ?Access Hollywood Live,? Tori exclaimed, ?I?m so relieved! Seriously, I?ve been hiding this little sucker for a while and it was getting hard!?

?I would have to walk around and I got really good at sticking my butt out to overcompensate for my stomach? and people we?re like, ?God, her butt?s getting bigger and bigger,?? the fomer "Beverly Hills 90210" star continued.

Another exciting event in the couple?s life? Their new Oxygen reality series - as ?Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Weddings? premieres on Wednesday (April 13) at 10PM.

Leslie Bega Blu Cantrell Ali Campoverdi Sunny Mabrey Dania Ramirez

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More