MENU

I Am So Honored!


Burg has so honored me by giving me a 'Rockin' Girl Blogger' award! It is asked--usually in a meme :)--why I blog, and the answer always HAS to be: my readers! I definitely consider those who read this little bit of nonsense on a regular basis, my friends--ones I haven't met in person, but still friends. If I can, in a little way, make someone think, smile, or react in any other way when they read what I have to say, then it is worth every minute spent taking care of this blog. And if someone can be entertained enough to come back a second, third, or more times, then I am thrilled--and you make me feel a little worthy if you spend your limited time reading my drivel. Thank you to my readers and especially thank you, Burg--you made my day. :)

Now, I am supposed to give out this award to five others. There is no way for me to decide, or narrow my list down to five. If I didn't think you all rocked, then I wouldn't visit your blog every day--and that includes the guys, who really AREN'T Rockin' Girls. :) So, consider yourselves awarded the 'Rockin' Girl Blogger' award: Jan, Leazwell, Cindi, Kristi, Virginia Belle, and, of course Burg, who started it all--and anyone else I forgot. A better group of 'girls' I can't imagine!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More