MENU

You would think if the Red Wings are playing right now about 10 to 15 minutes away from where I live, that I might be able to watch the game on television? But NO! I get totally
screwed. I can't even watch my home team play?
When I was younger the games were always on regular TV and I never missed a game. Now I need more money to watch the sports I like?
There are Three packages to the Dish. 3 being the highest. We have the 2nd? You would think with the second package I may be able to watch a hockey game in my own home town?
To top it off yesterday we had the channel VS. and today we do not?
This pisses me off nearly enough to stop watching Hockey altogether!
If they are looking to loose fans I believe they may have succeeded.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More