MENU

Spam

Email For You

And I ain't talking about the canned stuff, either, people. For those of you who have a Hotmail account, remember when you got TONS of spam and junk mail? Well, the folks over at Microsoft have finally gotten their heads out of their asses and figured out a way to keep the stuff from entering your mail account--EVEN from the spam/junk mail folder! How wonderful is that!? Now I wish Gmail would learn a thing or two from Hotmail. I am getting damn sick and tired of learning how to increase my penis size or fix my erectile dysfunction--neither of which is a problem for me, I can assure you. Really, now, EVERY time I check my Gmail accounts--I have two--there is more junkmail. And I check my accounts multiple times per day. This is something that needs to be fixed, and soon. Even Yahoo isn't QUITE as bad as it used to be, but it too needs to get better. Now, everyone say with me, "DOWN WITH SPAM! DOWN WITH SPAM!"

Thank you for your attention and support. I will now let you get back to your lives.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More