
Yep, I finally decided to gain ground in the OTB/GSNHOF Pick Em' Contest and the only problem is that it was only one game.
So, I am down about 15 correct picks with about four weeks to go, it's pretty much impossible but I am not about to quit at this point.
Would the 1992-1993 Bills quit?
That's right, here are the picks:
Thursday Night Football December 10, 2009 8:20PM ET
Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns
Sunday NFL Games December 13, 2009
New Orleans Saints @ Atlanta Falcons
Denver Broncos @ Indianapolis Colts
Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs
Detroit Lions @ Baltimore Ravens
Miami Dolphins @ Jacksonville Jaguars
New York Jets @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Cincinnati Bengals @ Minnesota Vikings
Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears
Carolina Panthers @ New England Patriots
Seattle Seahawks @ Houston Texans
Washington Redskins @ Oakland Raiders
St. Louis Rams @ Tennessee Titans
San Diego Chargers @ Dallas Cowboys
Sunday Night Football December 13, 2009 8:20PM ET:
Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants
Monday Night Football December 14, 2009 8:30PM ET:
Arizona Cardinals @ San Francisco 49ers
OTB's NFL Week 14 Picks
7:43 PM
kresek

