MENU

Ben Affleck Won?t Make A Movie With Wife Jennifer Garner

After dealing with the disappointment of Gigli, my guess is Ben Affleck is afraid to work with his partner again! The press was BRUTAL - remember?Time Magazine asked the actor whether he had plans to work on a feature film with Jennifer Garner. While Ben admits that Jen is a great actress, he doesn't think the public wants to see them together on the big screen.

"Jen is a great actress. I would be profoundly lucky to work with her. But something tells me that people don't want to see real-life couples together at the movies.""I think audiences have a hard time suspending disbelief. They already know a whole bunch of things about the relationship you have with the other person and if you try and thrust you and another person into a fictional relationship, I think it is distracting."
He has a point... I suppose. Admittedly, I wouldn't mind seeing these two together though. Would you go see a movie if Ben and Jen were the stars?Photos by INF Continue reading

Jaime Pressly Eva Green Monet Mazur Elena Lyons Rose McGowan

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More