MENU

OTB's NFL Week 8 Picks


As we continue the OTB vs. GSNHOF NFL picks contest, I keep falling further behind.

Here are the current records:

75-28 - Great Sports Name Hall Of Fame
67-36 - Outside The Boxscore (8 Games Back)


Yep, I'm only 8 games back and I'm picking at a rate of 65%. So that's really nothing to hang my head about; if I was below 50%, then I would take a serious look at my NFL picking habits.

GSNHOF's latest trash talk came regarding my Raiders pick over New York Jets:

Well the Raiders were themselves this week and got slaughtered 38-0 (how bad did that hurt Ben?) and the Eagles, though they still looked sloppy, easily took care of a horrible Redskins team on Monday night

I think GSNHOF might need some vicodin to calm themselves down. Besides, the Raiders will probably win this week just prove the point and screw me over again in regards to my pick.

Anyway, here are the picks.

SUN, NOV 1 TIME (ET) TV
Houston at Buffalo 1:00 PM CBS
Cleveland at Chicago 1:00 PM CBS
Seattle at Dallas 1:00 PM FOX
St. Louis at Detroit 1:00 PM FOX
Denver at Baltimore 1:00 PM CBS
San Francisco at Indianapolis 1:00 PM FOX
Miami at NY Jets 1:00 PM CBS
NY Giants at Philadelphia 1:00 PM FOX
Jacksonville at Tennessee 4:05 PM CBS
Oakland at San Diego 4:05 PM CBS
Carolina at Arizona 4:15 PM FOX
Minnesota at Green Bay 4:15 PM FOX
MON, NOV 2 TIME (ET) TV
Atlanta at New Orleans 8:30 PM

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More