MENU

Links

Here are some cool places I have been to lately:

--Interesting Tricks Of The Body
Some of these things I have heard of before, but they still are fascinating. I mean, really, how many people have known that if you scratch your ear you can stop the tickle in your throat? You can find that and 17 more tidbits on this site.

--Eight Crazy email Hoaxes Millions Have Fallen For
I have heard of at least half of these and have only fallen for one: the 'Bill Gates Wants to Give You Money' one. (Hey, I have a perfectly legitimate reason: I had just started online and emailing--after all, this WAS about ten years ago!) Anyway, it is a good read.

--Making Homemade Pop-Tarts
Pop-Tarts were never my favorite food--however, Toaster Strudels make my mouth water! And the recipe on this site looks closer to the Toaster Strudels than the Pop-Tarts, so this may be something worth trying. How cool would it be to give your kids homemade Pop-Tarts for a snack?

--Six-Word Memoirs
I really can see this as a meme: Using only six words, can you tell your story? On this site they have a bunch of readers' submissions to inspire you to write your own story. It is very fun--and frustrating--to try.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More