MENU

Week 12 NFL Prediction Battle Recap

Pats lose big! Saints are still undefeated! Exclamation points!

The Saints looked amazing tonight (especially on that ridiculous Devery Henderson blown coverage play) and the Pats lost. As a Pats fan, I'm sad. As an NFL Predictor, I guess I'm happy? Because this MNF game was the tiebreaker between me and Ben this week, and I came out on top thanks to my choice of the Saints. Hard not to choose the undefeated team, despite my team allegiances (you are a better man than me Ben!).

So this week I (the GSNHOF) went 12-4 (6-4 in the early games, 6-0 after 4pm on sunday), with my incorrect win picks including the NY Giants, Dolphins (really - the Bills?), Panthers, and the Rams (okay, that was a stretch though).

Ben of OTB went 11-5, with incorrect win picks including the Patriots, Raiders, Dolphins, Panthers, and the Jaguars.

That puts the current standings at:
Current Standings
128-48 (72.7%) - Great Sports Name Hall Of Fame
112-64 (63.6%) - Outside The Boxscore (16 Games Back)

Not a bad week for either of us this week, but Ben still falls a game further back in the standings. Not too shabby though, about 70% picking for both of us. I'll take that.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More