MENU

Stuff



A wee bit of housecleaning. Happy Late Earth Day (yesterday). I hope you had a green moment somewhere in your day.

Today Friday there was a hideous square between Venus and Neptune and I sure as 'eff felt it! Confusion and resources, no shit. Two days ago I purchased tickets to a concert for a friend's birthday and right about the time of the square I realized I got the wrong night!!!!! Now I'm trying to sell them on that freak show that is Craig's list. Argh.

I am happy to say that Venus sextile Uranus has at least made me laugh about this complete waste of money.

In the meantime tomorrow Venus will trine Saturn... I'm praying that when I wake up there will be an answer from someone to buy these tickets.
If not, at least I hope the charity event that I am coproducing brings in a bunch of dough.

I normally love Venus trine Saturn. Fingers crossed my energy shifts.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More