MENU

Ray Lewis Not a Raven? Not if Steve Biscotti's Wife has anything to say about it

I was looking at NFL.com's Around the Web today and found this little gem about Ray Lewis. Apparently New York and Dallas papers are writing about the future Hall of Fame linebacker, pondering how great their defenses would be with this beast of a man in the middle. But Steve Biscotti, Ravens Owner, recently responded to these claims:

"I’ve been hopeful forever that we’re going to work [out] a deal,” Bisciotti said. “Last year, I said I don’t think that other people are going to value Ray Lewis higher than we do. He’s showing at 33 that he’s capable of playing like a 28-year-old. I’ve got my wife on budget already to try to save some money so we can sign him.”

Looks like it'll be Ramen and Mac and Cheese for a while in the Biscotti household. Here's to hoping Ray stays in Baltimore, especially in an offseason where we may see LT switch teams.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More