MENU

Mountain Astrologer on the newstand!


It is here!
Excuse me for my hyperbole but whenever Mountain Astrologer arrives in my house, I must use the ! It is just that welcomed by me.
The articles I really enjoyed were the interview with Bill Herbst (and you will see another posting about that to follow) and all three articles on the North/South nodes or Dragon's head and tail. The triumvirate included Brian Clark's take which focused a lot on the mythic element of the Dragon. Lord of the Ring fans will particularly enjoy his interpretation. In Kathy Allen's article "Re-visioning the Lunar Nodes" she uses empirical data along with observations around something she calls 'bending' points which I found very insightful. And then finally, Linda Johnsen's "Shadow Planets the Lunar Nodes in Vedic Astrology" points out the rich Hindu tradition of Rahu and Ketu and their powerful influences.
Finally, Paul Wright's piece on Neptune and the Economic Turmoil is richly detailed and sure, it makes us all wonder where our money will be by the end of the year!
There's that ! again.
If you can't pick up Mountain Astrologer in your local bookstores then you can order it HERE.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More