MENU

Beating A Dead Horse

Two recent reasons why I don't watch the news:

--I am sick to death hearing about Barack, the professor, and the cop sitting down and having a beer together. The entire story just went on way too long, but STFU already about the damn beer! Am I supposed to think that this makes Barack a 'common' man? This whole thing would NEVER have been such a big deal--and I'm talking from the beginning of the 'story'--if the MSM hadn't kept at it like they have. This never should have been more than a one day story, at most.


--And come on already, how the f***ing hell much longer do we have to be subjected to the Michael Jackson 'story?' I'm waiting for the big news to be the inventory of his underwear drawer! ENOUGH!!! I'm crying 'uncle!' It can stop.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More