MENU

Assclown Defined

So, does anyone know who this assclown is?




His name is Kanye West and I guess he supposedly is a singer or something.* I've heard the name and hope to NEVER hear it again. I just was made aware of something he said and I am LIVID that anyone who commands the attention of so many young people would say such an assclowny thing!!!

His quote:

"Sometimes people write novels and they just be so wordy and so self-absorbed. I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book's autograph. I am a proud non-reader of books."

I cannot believe his trainers let him SAY such a thing. How proud his family must be. I certainly hope someone with more credibility comes along and denounces him for the idiot he is.

(At least this gave me something to obsess about besides the game tonight! ;))



*And yes, this is total sarcasm.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More