MENU

How Very Mundane

Early in our marriage, I bought a lint 'brush' for clothes. It isn't a real brush, but it has a texturized pad that catches lint, fur, hair that is on surfaces. The head of the brush swivels, so it can be used in any direction, by right- as well as left-handers. It is the best lint remover I have ever used and I have looked for an exact replica since purchasing this one. In more than 30 years, I still haven't found another. The brush I have has no markings of any kind and no manufacturer's name on it. There is nothing I can use to do a Google search and look for a new one. In all of these years, I have never found a lint remover than I like as well, or that does a better job. I haven't found one that even comes close. To put it mildly, I treat the brush very kindly--I would not be a happy camper if it broke.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More