MENU

OTB hits the "The Middle Kingdom"


Hello fans and readers of Outside the Boxscore, this post is here to inform you that I will be on vacation (or what I like to call business) in China and Singapore from September 27-October the 6th. Essentially, selling ourselves to the Asian people.

However, do not fret. Outside the Boxscore will continue to bring you the stories that you covet as Snagamat, FDH's Rick Morris, current GSNHOF/Former OTB writer SpastikMooss and maybe a special guest or two will be filling in for my absence.

This necessarily does not mean that I will not be posting or updating the site when I am overseas but I figure it's better to make sure that you the fans will be covered while I'm gone.

So, hopefully I will be able to spread the word of Ginnifer Goodwin and Michelle Beadle to the Asian people or at least run into Wang ZhiZhi.

Thank You for continuing to follow Outside the Boxscore and feel free to make your asian jokes in the comments.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More