MENU

Lamar and Khloe: The Young and The Feckless


I don't know what to do with this. I just got home from a nice family meal on a Saturday night, and that was hectic enough as it is. I can't imagine trying to have any kind of social life with paparazzi on me like flies, as they are in this video of newly "engaged" Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian. This is the part of the NBA off season where things get a little nasty. Everyone's waiting to exhale into training camps, and things start to reveal themselves unnecessarily just because of the season. The lockout of the refs. Delonte West's arrest on weapons possession charges. And this. Lamar and Khloe.

It's been posited that the whole thing is a publicity grab, and I tend to agree. Khloe has a pair of reality tv shows to stunt, and Lamar's coming out with a new clothing line. I hate this stuff, but if the fans and press are going to use you as in the video above, then why not get something back from all the attention? I need some old school to clear the air for me:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More