MENU

OTB's NFL Week 2 Picks


After the first week of the Great Sports Name HOF and Outside the Boxscore battle in picking NFL games, GSNHOF is in the lead by five games. Tim's post was cordial and a nice write-up.

Then I read his post regarding his picks for week 2 on GSNHOF:

I went 14-2 last week and so I'm kiling Outside the Boxscore in the Great NFL Prediction Battle, so let's hope this keeps up.

Let's see what Ben at Outside the Boxscore has to offer, and hope that I keep kicking his butt!

Seriously, giving me blackboard material is probably not the best idea. I will give him credit for going 14-2 however I do doubt that will happen again. That is one of those miracle weeks that happen once in a "blue moon." I also do not agree with the language used "killing me." Many would assume that I had a terrible week, I went a respectable 9-7.

Anyway, here are the picks for this week. Let's see if OTB can close the gap.

SUN, SEP 20 TIME (ET) TV
Carolina at Atlanta 1:00 PM FOX
Minnesota at Detroit 1:00 PM FOX
Cincinnati at Green Bay 1:00 PM CBS
Houston at Tennessee 1:00 PM CBS
Oakland at Kansas City 1:00 PM CBS
New England at NY Jets 1:00 PM CBS
New Orleans at Philadelphia 1:00 PM FOX
St. Louis at Washington 1:00 PM FOX
Arizona at Jacksonville 1:00 PM FOX
Tampa Bay at Buffalo 4:05 PM FOX
Seattle at San Francisco 4:05 PM FOX
Pittsburgh at Chicago 4:15 PM CBS
Baltimore at San Diego 4:15 PM CBS
Cleveland at Denver 4:15 PM CBS
NY Giants at Dallas 8:20 PM NBC
MON, SEP 21 TIME (ET) TV
Indianapolis at Miami 8:30 PM

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More