Flavor Flav holds nothing back in his memoir, dubbed 'Flavor Flav: Icon,' in which he takes readers on a journey from being the court jester of rap to the court jester of Reality TV. In between there were years of wall-to-wall cocaine addiction and it's a wonder the New York native can remember any of it (he's amazed as well). Public Enemy's ebullient hype man spoke openly to PopEater about how he got clean, the "difficult" experience of starring in a dating show even though he had a girlfriend the whole time, his plans to get married "real soon" and talks about a debt owed to MC Hammer.

You're very honest in the book about your drug use. It got really crazy.
Yeah I was spending $2,600 a day, for six years, every single day. I don't know how much that is but if you did the math, wow, I went through a lot of money. If I did the math I'd probably be shocked on how much money I spent, I'd probably punch myself in the face.